- While every effort is made to make the scheduled appointment, GHPS cannot guarantee appointment times due to unforeseen circumstances. Our response is subject to availability at the time of booking and location of job and works needed to be carried out.
- All appointments made for works to be carried out (including fixed price works and estimates) with the company are done so with payment due immediately upon completion / delivery of invoice.
- All invoices are due for payment immediately upon completion of works / delivery to the customer.
- Payment of invoices is due at end of each visit. Late payments are subject to an 8% interest charge plus a statutory compensation fee – £40 up to £999.99, £70 for £1,000-£9,999.99 and £100 for £10,000 or more). Additional hours over and above an agreed retainer will be charged as ad-hoc work at the rates set out in.
- The company charges a minimum 1 hour call out fee for all appointments, regardless of work carried out. This includes work quoted on an hourly rate, or fixed price work. If for any reason we are unable to carry out works during attendance, the minimum 1 hour call out fee would still be payable for our attendance, plus the cost of any additional labour time over the first hour, and parts/materials if used.
- In the unplanned event that any incidents arise on site as a result of old / faulty pipework which GHPS have not installed and are not there to rectify, GHPS cannot be held responsible.
- Refund Policy – All services are non refundable but corrective services are offered if a problem is reported within 48 hours and is found to be as a result of works carried out by our engineers. If we are called to correct an issue and find there is no issue or the issue relates to a problem not caused as a result of work carried out by us, we reserve the right to charge for this visit in the usual way. However in the unplanned event that any incidents arise on site as a result of old / faulty pipework which GHPS have not installed and are not there to investigate or rectify, GHPS cannot be held responsible. Refunds for products are subject to manufacturer warrantee
- On booking your appointment you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
- VAT registered Contractors – VAT Reverse Charge As you may be aware, the VAT reverse charge for building & construction services scheme came into effect on 1st March 2020. GHPS Ltd are a commercial contractor within the construction industry which mean the new rules will apply to us and we will no longer be collecting VAT on our invoices from VAT registered contractors unless we are made aware that it does not apply to yourselves. Attached is some correspondence in regards to the changes and how they may affect you. Please feel free to contact me if you have any further questions
Working areas must be cleared in advance of carrying out works. We cannot be held responsible for any damage caused to items left in the working area