Gas Heating & Plumbing Solutions’ (GHPS) is a rapidly growing business run from our office in St Albans. We offer a full installation, maintenance and repair service and serve a large number of commercial and domestic customers. We cover all of Hertfordshire and beyond.
We are excited to be looking for a good, qualified, experienced plumber / gas engineer with great customer service skills and attitude.
Gas engineer duties include:
- Installs, repairs, maintenance and servicing
- Boiler breakdowns and fault finding
- Boiler servicing and general maintenance
- Landlord Gas Safety Certificates
- Emergency gas leaks
Requirements for the role:
- At least 3 years’ experience / qualified Plumbing and Gas Safe registered
Plumber duties include:
All types of Installs, repairs, maintenance and servicing
At least 3 years’ experience / qualified
Both roles require:
- Must have valid driving licence
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
- Must be happy to use web – based work system
- Must have ‘can do’ attitude and able to manage workload
- Company vehicle and fuel card provided
- Company uniform and work phone provided
- Covered under company insurance and Gas Safe registration
- Job Type: Full-time; Salary from £35,000.00 per year
- Friendly and proactive team
- Excellent levels of work and high earning potential
– Call out and overtime available
– Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £35,000.00-£40,000.00 per year
If you or someone you know might be interested in applying for this job role then please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV attached for more information.
We’re looking forwards to working together soon!